TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 7월 3일 목요일

[SARANAIL] Adding beauty to your nails with dry / water decals

Adding beauty to your nails with dry / water decals
I love doing nail art these days.
I think during summer, I pay more attention to my nail art 
than any other seasons.
I even change my nail art on my fingers every 3 days... :D

Since I can't do gel nail colors every day,
I put regular nail polish and put stones or decals to make it more pretty.

Let's learn how to put water / dry decals on our fingernails.

 

 

*How to put dry decal/stickers on gel nail colors
1) Cure your nails, and cleanse the uncured gel nail colors.
2) Cut off the decal/sticker shape you want, then remove the back sheet of it.
3) Push the decal onto your fingernails. Push it hard!
4) Put top gel on, and cure your nails with LED lamp (30 seconds ~ 1 minute) or UV lamp (1~3 minutes)
5) Cleanse your nails.

*How to put dry decal/stickers on regular nail colors
1) Color your nails twice. Dry your fingers so that it does not get ruined.
2) Cut off the decal/sticker shape you want, then remove the back sheet of it.
3) Push the decal onto your fingernails. Push it hard!
4) Put top coat on.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...