Muscle exercise that you can do at home
Today, I'll tell you some easy muscle exercises that you can do at home!
1. Easy muscle exercise
You don't need dumbells to to muscle exercise!
To grow muscles, you just need to do the exercise everyday!
1. Lie down on the floor, bend your knees, don't let your feet get off the ground.
2. Put your hands on your ears and raise your head a bit.
3. Curve your back, let it rise about 10cm off the ground.
4. Slowly, lie down again. Don't let your head touch the ground.
3. Using a band
1. Stand, let your feet lie in a 11 shape.
2. Put the middle of the band under your feet. Put the band behind your shoulders. Hold the band with your hands.
3. Separate your feet and slowly sit down.
4. Breathe, and stand up.
5. When you stand up, you just need to straight your knees about 95%.
6. Repeat these processes 12~15 times, for 3~5 sets.
4. Using a gym ball.
1. Lie down on the ground. Put your feet on the ball.
2. Bend your body until the body gets horizontally.
3. Breathe in and out. Pull your feet towards your bottom.
4. Bend your knees about 90 degrees and repear the process.
Let's get healthy :)
Click to purchase Sara Nail products!