How do I store my brush well?
How do I clean my brush?
Today, Sara Nail prepared some ways to store and clean the brush.
Cleaning gel nail brush
1. Fold 2 paper towel in half.
2. Clean the gel on the gel brush with a paper towel.
3. When color gel, base gel, clear gel (without pearls) are on the brush, clean it with paper towel. When the gel has already been hardened on the brush, use ethanol antiseptic. Be careful not to ruin brush's shape.
4. Remove the ethanol with paper towel. When gel color still smeared on the brush, repeat steps 3 and 4. If you repeat this toooo many times, brush can melt! So be careful!
5. Remove the ethanol on the gel brush. Put base gel or clear gel on the brush for coating. Then store it.
How to store gel nail brush
The most safe way to store gel nail brush is to use brush cap. Also, store the brush in a place without sunlight, lightbulb, gel nail lamp, etc. If you store the brush in a lighted place, brush will harden. When it hardens, it's useless.
Click to purchase The Saracen brush cap