TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 5일 화요일

Crocodile mani, Croc nail art


Croc nail art
Hello Lovelies! Finally done crocodile nails! I have been wanting to do these for a while but I didn't have the right color that I wanted for this, but my lovely new polishes came last week and I think it looks really good :)
Croc nail art
Lay down your base coat and allow it to dry 
Croc nail art
 and start with the white polish applying 2 coats  
Croc nail art
 Then apply purple color with one coat 
Croc nail art
 Use a toothpick or dotting tool to draw the line with White color(I think using a dotting tool is much more comfortable to work quickly :D )
Croc nail art
 like this. 
Croc nail art
I applied my topcoat and here is the finished mani, Crocodile nails! I am very pleased with this mani, I think all the colors go well together!
Hope you like this mani too and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below!

Thank you for viewing my blog and please take a look at my other posts for more tutorials :)

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...