TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 4일 월요일

homemade nails, Tree Nail art in Autumn 2013

Tree Nail art in Autumn 2013
Good morning, dear readers! :D
Today is Monday, and the theme for this week is Autumn! :)  I live in korea and so have already felt the beautiful Autumn, but now it is time for you! :D
I wanted a manicure that represented autumn, but wanted one that wasn't too autumn-y, since it is November and I always associate that with winter instead of fall  :)
So here are some bare trees who have lost their leaves. (the picture above)

This is the nail design I had on my nails. They're supposed to be autumn trees. :D They were really simple to do. First I just painted my nails turquoise, then, using a thin paint brush I painted the brown lines for the tree, and using a toothpick as a dotting tool. Simple as that. (the picture above)
Tree Nail art in Autumn 2013

Tree Nail art in Autumn 2013
How do you ladies like to take care of your nails?  What do you think of this nail art? 
hope you like them.. :D

Sara  xx
Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...