Let's get to know some fun events in Korea in September!
Hello everyone! This is The Saracen.
It's September already! Time really flies...
2014 has only 3 months left! T.T
Therefore, you really need to use your time wisely before 2014 ends. :)
Today, I'll introduce some events and festivals held in Korea in September.
Maybe you could visit Korea someday to enjoy these festivals!
Autumn Leaves Festival
You must go to Autumn Leaves festival in Autumn!
In September, Flame Grass, Cosmos etc. festivals begin to open.
Autumn leaves festivals open at different dates depending on regions.
1. Kangwon-do Jeongseon-gun Midung Mountain Flame Grass Festival: 9/19~10/26
2. Incheon Seo-gu Dream Park Chrysanthemum Festival: 9/20~10/5
3. Gyeongsangnam-do, Hadong-gun, Bukcheon Cosmos Buckwheat Festival: 9/20~10/5
1. Seoul Jongno-gu Yook Ui Jeon Festival: 9/20~9/21
2. Gyeongsangbuk-do Andong-si Andong International Tal-Dance Festival: 9/26~10/15
3. Chungcheongnam-do Cheonan-si Cheonan World Dance Festival: 9/30~10/5
Jumbo shrimp, gizzard shad festival
Jumbo shrimp and gizzard shad are famous in Autumn in Korea.
I soooo want to eat these.
1. Chungcheongnam-do Hongseong-gun Hongseong Namdang Jumbo Shrimp Festival: 9/5~10/31
2. Chungcheongnam-do Seocheon-gun Nature Jumbo Shrimp, Blue Crab Festival: 9/20~10/5
3. Jeollanam-do Gwangyang-si Sumjin River Cultural Festival: 9/26~9/28
1. Gyeongsangbuk-do Mungyeong-si Schizandra Festival: 9/19~9/21
2. Chungcheongnam-do Gongju-si Chestnut Festival: 9/26~10/5
3. Gyeongsangbuk-do Bonghwa-gun Bonghwa Mushroom Festival: 9/27~9/30
I really hope that you visit Korea and enjoy these awesome festivals. :)
Click to purchase Sara Nail products!