I've been asked many times how I keep my nails looking healthy and nice. Well, after taking off my polish, I realized it's the time when my nails are starting to look a little long and ragged and I have to do a complete work over on them. I do this once, maybe twice a month. So, I decided to snap a few pictures and attempt a short video in an attempt to explain how I keep my nails in shape. Right now, let's learn how to care your nails!
1) manage your nail surfaces with a nail sanding block(white) carefully
2) Then brush away with a dust brush tool
3) Apply some amount of oil on the calluses
4) And apply keratin removal products and massage your nails
5) After they dried, apply lotions
6) Apply nail tonics evenly and lightly
What do you guys think? Definitely easy enough that anyone can do, right? There's no reason not to have beautiful hands and nails.
Give it a try and let me know if this works for you. :)