TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 10월 30일 화요일

SARA Academy Girly Lovely Nail Art I'm yours nail polish


I'm yours Nail Polish MG 104 (Monet's Garden) - Pink
I'm yours Nail Polish MG 102 (Monet's Garden) - Yellow
I'm yours design art pen D 106 - silver
I'm yours design art pen D 101 - white

This nail art is from SARA Academy.
Our instructor, May, she used "i'm yours' nail polish with I'm yours art pen and she did really great work! If you want more information about those pretty nail polish, click the link above!

Thank you for your beautiful work and sharing with our bloggers, May :)





SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591

댓글 4개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...