TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 10월 12일 금요일

Clinique Chubby Stick chunky cherry and Uriage

This is my desk where I work! I always keep my things by me, so my desk is a mess.. Clinique Chubby Sck and Uriage is the most important thing I care! cause I have very dry lip condition :( These two lovely and nice products are so good ! I usually don't buy same products, cause I want new products everytimte I went to cosmetic store, but this Uriage stick leveres is 3rd time I bought ! This is huge to me :) and, Chubby Stick is also so moisture and color is nice! not too much but enough to have red lips. I got it when I was in Hongkong last year, at the duty free store! I'll surely get another chubby stick this year, too!!

hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze, Nubar, Lupine, Frenznail, Gionyx, ASK, Scandal, Color Club, CanI, I'myours, Caren, Essis, Estilo, Leona, Orly, glory, Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro


SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591










댓글 4개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...