TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 10월 13일 토요일

Leopard nails, Fall Leopard Nail Art , my self-follow up!

Remember I posted about the fall leopard art the other day?
Well, I tried to follow  the steps! Here's what I did today :)
OPI Chocolate Moose
First, apply OPI Chocolate Moose color 2 times. Personally I prefer not to put other colors or parts, so I think I'll have this color a lot! The color is so soft and definitely perfect for fall!

Hollywood girl art pen gold glitter
Put some gold glitter polish on it. I did different way, I guess I'm still begginer for nail art.. I should have followed as the steps say! :P

Frenznail Color Talk Love10
Make some dots, you don't need to make them perfect round shapes! It will be the leorpard pattern.

Frenznail Color Talk Rock12
Finally, make some short lines around the dots. Don't make it too long and round. More like making dots around the LOVE10 colors. I posted leopard in blue color last month, I think I should try that one, too! Leopard Rocks !
hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze, Nubar, Lupine, Frenznail, Gionyx, ASK, Scandal, Color Club, CanI, I'myours, Caren, Essis, Estilo, Leona, Orly, glory, Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro



SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591










댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...