TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 10월 5일 금요일

Jessica Alba Movie : Honey OST! Yolanda Adams I Believe

Hello :)

2 days ago, I watched a movie ' Good luck Chuck' and I really liked Jessica Alba in the movie! And then realized that I have a CD of movie 'Honey', so I played it again just to see Jessica Alba ! :)

This is one of my favorite OST from Honey, 'I Believe' by Yolanda Adams. And I found a good Youtube video that describes summary of Honey! I hope you enjoy this!

hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze, Nubar, Lupine, Frenznail, Gionyx, ASK, Scandal, Color Club, CanI, I'myours, Caren, Essis, Estilo, Leona, Orly, glory, Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro





SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...