TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 3월 20일 수요일

Colorful Marble Nail Art, India Style Mysterious Marbling


Hello ;)
How's your Monday?
I had really busy day working.. I needed to refresh myself !

So, I got this photo taken by Saracen Academy.
I think our nail art instructors are so great!
This nail art has marbles, stones and glitters.
Of course you can change a bit for your own design :)


I'm going to try white&black or white&red combo this week.
What's your idea?

Try it and see tutorials below ><


* important *

don't have to draw perfect dots for marbling!
It's like 'putting some polish on nail and fill others side' !

SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
   Fax 82 02 755 5591 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...