TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 1월 15일 수요일

Vivid color Nail Art/ Jewelry Nail Deco Parrt/ Clover Deco Part/ Spade Deco Part/ Lettering Nail Art Sticker/ Easy to follow Self Nail

Hello:D 

Today I brought colorful nail art parts, and I used lettering stickers.
Actually I bought these parts a month ago, because I was busy for Christmas, but I`ve never forgotten about them. 

Vivid color Nail Art/ Jewelry Nail Deco Parrt/ Clover Deco Part/ Spade Deco Part/ Lettering Nail Art Sticker/ Easy to follow Self Nail
Vivid color Nail Art/ Jewelry Nail Deco Parrt/ Clover Deco Part/ Spade Deco Part/ Lettering Nail Art Sticker/ Easy to follow Self Nail


Nail Deco Part Mark 007 
Shapes of Trump, Spade and Clover
I got red, pink and blue one.
There is no  curb backside of the parts, so I recommend you to put them on your thumbs.



LaLa Professional Art Sticker
I used N. c-23, c-30, think the others are pretty too, wanna use next time.
These stickers are useful because of their excellent adhesion.



 

The vivid colors are  surely eye-pleasing.
It doesn`t need long time to do like that, you can try it if you like these design.
That`s it for today! Bye :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...