TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 9월 9일 월요일

SARA NAIL: How to do card nail arts and poker card to make your nail special in fall

In fall season, Sara nail has specifically made card nail arts and designs for nail lovers to make your nails different in fall. I hope you make it yourself by following a tutorial of card nail :)  
 Card nail arts
card nail arts and designs from Saranail
 did you have a good weekend? I was so tired cuz I spent "the burning Saturday" 
Do you know what it means? hehe... This is the word in Korean called "Bull To", which is you enjoyed a lot during the weekend for fun such as going clubbing stuff like that XD
Anyway, my friends visited ma home yesterday asking for nail arts to be pretty on her nails. So, I made it by myself~!!! What is this? This is CARD NAILS ARTS!!!
 Card nail arts
card nail arts and designs from Saranail
 TA-DA!! This is specially tailored and customized  for ma friends ;) cuz her nails were so small that I had to use different tools =(
 Card nail arts
card nail arts and designs from Saranail
This is a different version of Card nails How about that? For this one, I actually bought some nail decals to carefully do those things.
Why don't you try your different ways with card nail arts? :D

saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...